CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun with Mommy

Here is just a quick clip of Aidyn's game we played the other day in the kitchen.

I had him sitting in his bumbo and went to walk around to the fridge when he turned to watch me and started laughing. I decided to run in circles around the bar and he got so tickled, it was cute. He has been leaning back in his seat for quite some time now, but never managed to fall out, flip out, or climb out...

...until later the next day. I was putting groceries away and had him sitting in his bumbo just like in the video. I turned around as he managed to turn over and climb out of the bumbo seat. He was laying on the edge of the island on his tummy with his left arm hanging off. Talk about a heart attack!

Needless to say, I WILL NOT be putting him in the bumbo on the counter again (unless I'm standing right there infront of him). Sooooo scary! The more I think about what would've happened had he rolled of the bar and onto the tile floor...I get totally freaked out.

Good thing I saw him, barely though. And everyone is ok. :)

0 comments: