CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We're getting there...

One day last week, Sunday maybe (I can't remember), my parents came over to drop off some spindels they'd bought to fix our steps going upstairs. Last year, when we bought our new king-size bed furniture, we had to remove the hand-carved spindels that were originally to our house...our 106 year-old house. Yes, we all almost cried when we had to cut them in half.

But anyhow. While my parents were at the house, we were trying our best to get Aidyn to crawl. He's been trying SOOOO hard! He was doing a great job scooting himself with his feet, but by the time I got my camera, he'd worn himself out. Here are two short videos.




We're getting closer!

*Some of my friends (at work and church) keep "reminding" me that I will be sorry when he finally is crawling, haha...I'm sure they're right...but we're still excited about his progress!

1 comments:

Meg said...

I completely understand!! Yes, you probably will be sorry because he'll get into things you didn't even know he could! But it's SO exciting when they learn something new, you can't help but want them to learn more and more! He'll get there soon!!

Go Aidyn!!