CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tunnel Vision

To try and distract Aidyn from the fireplace, I went out and bought him a tunnel. At first he wasn't sure what to do with it. I'm sad to say, to get him to go in it at first, I had to treat him like a dog. It sounds terrible I know! But...I had to take his container of Sweet Potato puffs and put them inside the tunnel.


He quickly turned around and crawled inside to get them. He's such a little piggie!


After playing with it several days and trying to get him to crawl in it, he finally did on his own. He's so funny!



*Fair warning...if you get car sick, sea sick, motion sick, etc...you may not want to watch (or maybe take a phinegren first, ha). As Aidyn tries moving, the tunnel rocks back and forth. Almost makes me sick to watch myself! :)




Video attempt #1:






Video attempt #2:

0 comments: