CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Fortune

Well, I didn't realize when we bought Aidyn's new convertable carseat that we'd be spending our life savings! Buuuut, I guess safety of a perfect little man is worth it! ;)


Since we were lucky enough to be able to borrow a car seat, 3 car docks, and the stroller component of the combo from a friend...I guess we were a little oblivious to the cost of a such a purchase. I've always been grateful for their generosity...but now I'm REALLY gratefull. Atleast this carseat will last until he's 50-60lbs and not just 10 months. I guess that makes it seem a little more reasonble.


We haven't put the new carseat in yet, but we're more than ready to! Ben drives a 2-door Honda and so it's pretty impossible to strap the new carseat in and then be able to get Aidyn maneuvered around it and into the back. So, as soon as Ben is able to buy a "new" (used) car with 4-doors, we'll be quickly and happily making the change!

0 comments: