CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

2nd Swim Attempt

On Sunday, for Father's Day, Ben and I will be cooking for lunch for ourselves and 11 other people. Since we did Chicken on the Beer Can for Mother's Day, we've decided to grill Pork Ribs on Sunday. Yum!

But anyhow. So that I could get some cleaning done around the house today, Aidyn spent a couple hours at his Nonnie's house (Ben's mom). She has a pool. If you remember in my last post about Aidyn swimming, I said that Leeann had a pool but that it was in the shade the majority of the day.

When I went to pick him up this afternoon, all he had on was his diaper. She said that she had taken his clothes off and put his feet in the pool to see what Aidyn would do. He loved it and just kicked and splashed. She'd left his diaper off so that they could do it again when I got there and take pictures. I asked if she wanted to actually get him in the pool (I had a "swimmy" diaper in his diaper bag from last week.)

Ofcourse she said yes!



Aidyn seemed to enjoy himself this time. I'm not sure what the difference was. It was definately MUCH hotter today, but I'm not sure that her pool was any warmer than Olivia's was the other day. Either way, we got some great pictures and a video (or two). :)

The first video was just of Aidyn kicking and enjoying the water.

The second one was after Leeann had placed Aidyn on his tummy like he was flying, or swimming. He went nuts kicking and splashing and waving his arms like he was trying to swim. So, ofcourse, I HAD to have a video of that, too! When she did him the second time, he wasn't as fond of it since the water was cold on his tummy, but he did kick and splash for just a second more.


I cannot wait until next summer when he'll be about 18 months and can really enjoy the water!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay Whitney, this is absolutely hilarious. Its almost like he's a water toy...a cute one though! I'm glad he enjoys the water!!
-Jen Bush