CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Pictures

Instead of having a VERY long post with text and pictures, I opted to just write about our day and then post the pictures seperately. Here are a "few" (haha - yeah right) pictures of our fun-filled day on Sunday. Happy Father's Day!


Aidyn, the night before, after he finished wrapping the gifts.

Our rib-covered grill before we left for church that morning. They were smelling soooo good already! In hindsight, the ribs were probably almost done at this point. Oooops...

Ben's dad, Ben, and Aidyn...what a great picture!


Ben and Aidyn...I love Aidyn's smile and shirt, ha. I found it at Target over a month ago. He really does love his daddy!

My dad and me...our Father's Day picture. We couldn't stop laughing, so this was the best picture we had.

My mom and me...this is our late "Mother's Day" picture. Still laughing...


Aidyn watching Ben open his gifts.


The Evelys...I think I may have to change our picture on the top of this blog to this one. It's a very good possibility! :)




Happy Father's Day!

0 comments: