CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Whatever It Takes

Sometimes, you'll do whatever it takes to soothe a fussy baby...


Aidyn LOVES to go for rides in his stroller oustide. He always rolls himself over or manages to "scoot" as close to the edge as he can so that he can look out the mesh sides and watch the houses, cars, animals, etc. go by. He'll prop his feet up on the front "tray" and just enjoy the ride.
Well, the other night when he got fussy (and it was pouring the rain outside...like it has for days), Ben still put him in the stroller. I asked, "What are you doing? It's pouring outside!" And Ben said he was going to push him around the house...and that's what he did. :)
I was cracking up and couldn't contain myself. I just HAD to get out the camera.
I was cooking dinner and around and around they went through the kitchen around the middle island. After a few minutes of that, Ben said, "I think I'm going to be sick." haha...so then he went around from room to room. Our downstairs is open through all 4 rooms, so he just went around and through each of them until Aidyn decided that wasn't what he wanted. Why wasn't he outside???

0 comments: