CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Motorcycle "Trip"

Ben's mom kept Aidyn today while he went to his EDs class and I worked in the yard. When I called around 3pm to tell her that I was going to shower and come pick him up, she asked if she could just keep him for dinner. When I said sure and called to tell Ben, he asked if I wanted to ride to Ashville, NC tonight. It's only about a 30-45 min drive from our house.

Ashville is where Ben bought my engagement ring. It needs to be "checked" every 6 months for the insurance policy on it to stay valid. Since it needs to be checked before the end of the month, I said sure. He has been wanting to drive his dads motorcylce for a while, so I figured it was coming. When he got home from class and saw me in my tshirt and boardshorts, Ben said, "Uh...that doesn't look like good motorcycle wear to me."

Looks like I need to go put some jeans on. I am TOTALLY TERRIFIED to ride the motorcycle, but I sucked it up once and had a good time...so we'll try it once more. Last time, we only rode like 20-30 minutes around town. I hope I don't get totally freaked out this time, and I desparately pray that it doesn't rain!

We'll probably go to the mall first to have my ring checked and then grab a bite of dinner before heading back home. Wish us (me) luck! Ahhhhhh!!!!

*******************************************

Well, I survived. I NEVER knew how sore your butt can get from so much vibrating, haha. I won't mind riding to Johnson City (20 min ride) if Ben wants to. However, I told Ben that I WON'T be riding an hour again (one way)! I know I am going to sleep good tonight...I just hope Aidyn does also.

0 comments: