CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My rolly poly...

I had plans today to make several phone calls, work on some stuff for beginning my masters in the fall, and looking at some lists for vbs next week. Unfortunately, (and I say that lightly - haha) everytime I turn around Aidyn's on his tummy with his face smashed into the floor fussing. I'll roll him back over, give him his paci or a toy, and as soon as I turned around...he's fussing again! Needless to say, I had to wait until he took his nap early this afternoon to get those things done, haha. I LOVE that he's rolling over and has so much fun doing it. He's so proud of himself. He just can't hold his head up more than a few seconds and so he gets frustrated.

Wouldn't you if your face was smashed into the floor, haha?


I know most of these pics all look the same, but I just couldn't resist. He is able to roll over in like half a second it seems. It's cracking me up.


*************************************


Yesterday he tried rolling over while laying on his boppy. He couldn't and got very mad. He ended up just scooting himself down off of it.





Rolling over on the ottoman after getting his diaper changed. Its hard to see for the sun, but his legs are hanging half off!



Our many adventures this morning.






Here is my view from our computer in the office when I turn around...every 20 seconds!!!

And one more video for your enjoyment...

0 comments: