CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Jumper Seat

Aidyn loves his new jumper!

When Ben and I were visiting a potention day care center last week, there was a little boy in a "jumper" in the infant room. At that moment, Ben decided that Aidyn MUST have one of those. (Even though I was going "yard selling" on Saturday). Luckily, I guess, I didn't find one on Saturday. I actually didn't anything but a few shirts...as if the child needs any more clothing!

But anyhow.

Ben put Aidyn's jumper together that evening. I waited until Ben got home the next day before putting Aidyn in it. I wanted him to see his first try since he bought it for him. Aidyn LOVED it!



There were 2 or 3 different "jumpers" all within the same price range. We ended up with the Baby Einstein one simply because it had the same "hooks" as Aidyn's playmat. We thought this would make it easier to switch the toys back and forth. Even though he really doesn't play with his mat anymore. It's made to lay on your back and play with the toys. But every time I put him on it, he rolls himself over and then can't play with anything. Looks like it will be going into the attic VERY soon with all of his outgrown clothes.



Aidyn's first time in his jumper. He LOVES the frog that he's holding onto. He's able to grab it and even hit it to make it spin around! :)

I placed his mirror up on the jumper "table" the other day. He loved looking at his handsome-self in the mirror while he played. What a cutie!

And since Ben insisted on video taping him in his new toy, I've just GOT to add it on here for your enjoyment. Aren't you glad? (haha...yeah right)

He's doing so good grabbing and reaching for things. Ben put batteries in the "piano" part this evening. When we placed Aidyn in it and turned it on (with playing music and flashing lights), he looked at it and then turned away looking for his frog. He loves that darn thing!

0 comments: