CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

The 3 Musketeers

I probably spelled Musketeers wrong....oh well.

When Aidyn, Laurel, and Haley were first born, I remember telling a friend at church, "I want to get their picture together." That was the first day that they were all 3 at church. I remember his response clearly, "Oh don't worry. You'll have PLENTY of picture of them together growing up."
Well...here's yet another (from VBS).


And I'm sorry for continuing to repeat these photos, but I can't help but showing the "timeline" of them growing up so quickly already...forgive me. If you've been following my blog for a good amount of time, chances are you've seen atleast 2 of these already...maybe all of them.

December prego picture...Aidyn would be born first on January 26th.


Aidyn and Laurel...she was born 3 days later on January 29th.

Haley, Aidyn, and Laurel...Easter Sunday. Haley was born in March.

The 3 of them at VBS last week. Ben took several pictures of the three of them, and unfortunately, this was the best one, haha. (Sorry Sarah). Aidyn was screaming and crying but we "needed" a group photo before we left to take Aidyn home. In EVERY picture, one of them was turned completely sideways. So, this was the only one were they were all remotely looking straight ahead. In the others, either Haley or Laurel were looking at Aidyn like, "Geez, what is your problem?!?" That's why we're all cracking up! He was definately ready for bed!

0 comments: