CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Maybe Not

Wouldn't you know that after bragging about Aidyn's wonderful new sleep routine...he has stopped sleeping through the night. I knew I shouldn't have posted anything, haha. Next time, I'll probably wait 2 weeks of a solid pattern before posting. Surely by 2 weeks he'll really be in a routine, compared to 3 or 4 days.

So...forget the post about our "success story". I am glad that I at least said I wasn't sure what our success was based upon. We are continuing with cereal in his bottles and a "bowl" of cereal afterwards as well.

The past 2 nights, Aidyn has gone to bed between 9-10pm and then woken back up to eat around 3am. I feed him and put him back in bed. He then sleeps until 9-10am again. I can't complain about that part though. :)

0 comments: