CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Morning

I know that "the books" say not to put soft blankets or toys in a baby's crib...but Aidyn sleeps best when he is held tight. Since I don't swaddle him anymore, I roll up two soft blankets and put one on each side of him. Since he can roll over and move around, I'm not worried about him sleeping this way.

However, when he goes to bed at night, his head is at "the top". We've had to elevate his mattress to help with his reflux. This keeps his head above the rest of his body. The other morning I heard him in his bed "talking" to himself. He was happy and content, and I wasn't ready to get up yet, so I just laid there a few minutes (in my bed) listening to him play with himself.

When I finally got up, about 15 minutes later, here is how he was laying.


Not only did he manage to scoot to the bottom of his bed, but he also managed to roll over onto his stomach, AND turn himself sideways. What a silly boy! When he looked up and saw me, he jsut laughed at himself, ha.

2 comments:

Mom-mom said...

What size sleepers is he wearing? Started to buy him one but 6 months looked to little and 9 mnths looked huge.

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

If they're made by Gerber...he's in 6-9 months (they run small) but will be needing 9-12 months soon.

His "gowns" are still the same 'ole ones he's worn since we brought him home. :) We don't have to fold the sleeves up anymore and they just don't cover his feet. Some are 0-3 months and some say OS (one size fits all).