CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mmm...icees!

Aidyn and I went to lunch with a friend of mine today. Thanks Jennifer for the invite! We both had coupons for a FREE Italian Icee at Rita's in Johnson City. So...we ate lunch at Jason's Deli (yum!) and then went around the corner of the building, literally, for some dessert.

I got a strawberry and shared it with Aidyn. He "only" got probably 10 small bites, but as you can see most of it ended up on his face and his bib. Either way, he totally loved it!

After we were done with dessert, it was time for Aidyn to eat. Yea...I realized you should never eat dessert first. ;) So we stopped by my parent's house to feed Aidyn before heading home. I tried getting another picture of him (not in his carseat) but he always stops and stares at the flash, haha. Oh well.

We also had Movie Night at our church lastnight. We had blueberry snowcones. Aidyn wouldn't eat but it was so hot outside that my mom offered him some of the ice. All of the blueberry sank to the bottom so he didn't get any of it. He loved it also! My dad took lots of pictures and videos for me lastnight, so hopefully I'll get to post about that soon!

0 comments: