CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Yardsale Find #2

A couple weeks ago, my friend texted me about a walker her mom had found at a yardsale...for $6. $6!!!!!! She asked if I'd like for her to get it and ofcourse I said, "Yes!"

When she came over for dinner last week, she brought Aidyn the walker. He hasn't learned to walk in it yet, but is beginning to try to scoot backwards. We needed something to keep upstairs in the office and/or bathroom while I shower. These are both rooms that I can shut the door when Aidyn eventually learns to use the walker. I DO NOT want him trying to walk around upstairs. Downstairs isn't an issue since he clearly can't "walk" up stairs in it.

Today, while I worked on the computer in the office, I put Aidyn in his new walker.


I had a blanket down under him that I forgot to get up when we were playing, so he clearly wasn't going anywhere today, haha.

Thanks Brenda and Kayla...he loves it!

0 comments: