CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Magic Prunes

Well, as many of you know, poor Aidyn has been constipated lately. I think the biggest reason is because of the cereal we put in his bottles (to help with reflux) and the cereal that he is also eating now in addition to his bottles. Both "steps" have been recommended and suggested by his doctors, but it doesn't help with his BMs.

TONS of people have given us different suggestions on Facebook about how to help. After trying juice and the q-tip with vaseline...and no luck...I decided to try some prunes.



Now, I know you are supposed to start with veggies and try them all before introducing fruits. However, due to our "circumstances", I didn't think just a few bites would hurt. So, after Aidyn's lunchtime bottle and cereal today, I fed him about 3-4 small bites of Gerber Stage 1 prunes. As you'll see in the video below, he was NOT liking them, haha. Who would? hehe

Nonetheless, they helped and by this afternoon and was feeling better already. I'll let you figure out why. ;) I don't think we're totally in the clear yet to being back to "normal", but I think we're on our way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until recently we used prunes to help Sadie as well... I would just mix them together with her morning rice cereal every day and she lapped it right up!

Mom-mom said...

Priceless!!! I could have watched this video over and over and over......