CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Silly Boy

Aidyn is so silly!

Because of Aidyn's dry skin, the dr asked us to cut his baths down to once every 3 days or so. Since we go to church on Sundays, we've decided that his "bath nights" will be on Saturday and then Wednesday nights. This makes it easier than every 3 days and trying to keep up with it.

Tonight after finishing his bath, I wrapped him in his towel and then laid him on another towel in the floor so I could fix his bedtime bottle. I knew he was trying to roll over, but he was too close to the tub. He didn't like that! So, I scooted him over and went back to fixing his bottle.

I heard him chuckling and when I turned around...


He constantly makes me laugh (except when he's fussy, haha). I had to take his picture. What a priceless face! He LOVES bath time...unfortunately, by the time we got the bottle fixed, diaper on, lotion on for dry skin, cream on his dry spots, and finally pjs on...his face was making the COMPLETELY OPPOSITE expression. I'll let you use your imagination because I definately didn't take a picture then, haha. If you look closely (or click on the picture to enlarge it) you'll see one of the dry spots on his left shoulder.

0 comments: