CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Boy Chair

I bought Aidyn a Bumbo chair. I read many reviews online before doing so and felt like maybe he would enjoy this. He is currently working on holding his head up (even though you can't tell from this picture) and he LOVES to sit up so he can check everything out.

The seat is made of soft rubber and supports him up to his shoulders in the back. We put him in the seat the night I brought it home and he did great. The next morning I tried again and he would only hold his head up a second. So...we're still working on tummy time each day to practice holding his head up and a minute or two in the Bumbo seat. When he sits in this seat, I am always right there with him, usually with my hand behind his head to help support it just incase.

0 comments: