CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I LOVE springtime! I'm not sure if it's the sun, cool crips mornings, warm afternoons, or the beautiful flowers growing everywhere...but I'm sooo glad it's finally here! (I'm trying to pretend that I don't know about the "rumors" of snow they're calling for next week - UGH!)

Right after Aidyn was born my mom and dad came over and planted TONS of flower bulbs that I've been storing in the basement. They planted them down front next to the road in front of our house.

This is a picture of our house when we first bought it. We have since removed the trees, replaced all the windows, doors, got a new roof, and much more inside. But if you look, there is a wall down front. Infront of that wall is where ALL my beautiful flowers will hopefully be blooming soon.


I cannot wait until they are all in full bloom! A few days ago I took Aidyn for a walk and this is all I had so far.

My plan for today, since it's supposed to be in the upper 60s outside, is to clean out all the leaves and weeds. Ben has gone to help "spring clean" the church and is going to bring home mulch when he comes back. I'm trying to decide right now the best way to take Aidyn out there with me. It's still kinda cool...but hopefully I'll get some work done on it.

0 comments: