CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Summer-like Temperatures

Yesterday was full of people mowing their yards, working in flower beds, and playing outside. I loved it! I was able to get half of my flower beds cleaned out down infront of our house and get mulched laid. I actually got sun burned on my back!

Today was even more BEAUTIFUL!!! The thermostat in my car today said 80!!! However, as I sit here typing this and watching the weather...I'm ready to cry. Why???

They are calling for SNOW, yes - I said SNOW tomorrow through Wednesday with a total accumulations of 2-4" depending on where you live in our region. Easter? Well, apparently the weather should be back to upper 60s by next wkend. I cannot believe this! It'll be a miracle if we aren't all sick afterwards.

0 comments: