CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sleeping "Mix-Ups"

I think Aidyn has his nights and mornings mixed up. Not DAYS and NIGHTS, just the mornings. Here is his sleep "schedule" from lastnight:

9:45pm (Ate and went to bed)
*After putting him in bed, we let Aidyn wake up on his own during the night.

1:45am (Ate)

4:00am (Woke up, but wouldn't eat so Ben changed him and put him back to bed.)

6:00am (Woke up, but wouldn't eat again. I figured by now he'd be hungry, guess not. So after rocking him about 5 min I put him back to bed.)

7:30am (Woke up, wasn't interested in eating...again. This time I went ahead and brough his bottle and him to bed with us.)

Aidyn sleeps in his own bed, but in the early mornings when I'm still in need of sleep...I sometimes bring him and lay him on one of Ben's pillows between us. For whatever reason, he sleeps like 2 more hours.

9:45am (Woke up HUNGRY and ate - yay!)

So, essentially, he went from 1:45am until 9:45am this morning without eating or wanting to eat. I think he woke himself up the first time ( at 4) using the bathroom. He tends to do that. I'm not sure what woke him up the times afterwards since he wasn't hungry. Now...if only I could get him to go 8 hours WITHOUT waking up, we'd be doing wonderful! :) Hopefully he'll get this all straightened ou soon. :)

0 comments: