CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cool Dude!

I bought Aidyn his first pair of sunglasses at Target the other day and this past week was the perfect time to try them out. Here in East Tennessee its been sunny with temps in the upper 70s to low 80s for the past 5 days or so. I hope it continues! However, being how the past 2 times it's been nice like this and is snowed 3 days later...I'm not holding my breath yet.

Here's Aidyn getting ready to leave the house to go walk. We have a walking trail less than a mile from our house. On the nature trail there is a creek that runs parallel as you walk as well as a pond or two and other pretty sites.


Here is Aidyn ready for his stroll in the sun. hehe - isn't he cute?!?! I actually ended up taking the sunglasses off of him and just using the "visor" thing on his stroller.

We walked 3.5 miles on Thursday before I dropped him off with Ben (who was still at school) so I could go eat dinner with some friends. I really wish this weather would stick around for good!

0 comments: