CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Contagious Curiosity

I ate lunch with a friend of mine today, Kathryn, and her mom. We met at the park and enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather and sun. Boy, was it nice!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish working in our flower beds down infront of the house. We are getting ready to order a new front door and shutters for the windows...I can't wait!

But anyways...my curiosity has gotten the best of me. It's contagious I think, ha. Many of you have probably noticed "My Blog List" that I follow on the left side of this blog. One of them, The Muellers, has posted a survey for people to complete about her blog. I do not know Crystal, but came across her blog through other blogs that I read. She is a 4th grade teacher, like me, and new mom...so I find it neat and interesting to read her comments about these same experiences.

I was telling my friend, Kathryn, about my blog today. She and her mom read it, along with other friends and family members of mine. To my surprise, she began telling me that some of her friends and "co-workers" in her nursing program at school also follow my blog...and have been since I was pregnant. That's pretty neat, I think. I would think it was weird that people I don't know read my blog and follow along, but I do the same to other people I don't know, haha.

Because of this "news", I also (like Crystal) have decided to post a survey on the top left of my blog to see how many people follow and read about our family. I have left the survey "open" for a month since I know some people check daily and others just every once in a while. I'll be curious to see the results come in.

0 comments: