CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

S - P - O - I - L - E - D !

We are going to have to start "working" on putting Aidyn down and just letting him cry. For his first month or two, he would be content laying on a blanket or on our bed while we were getting ready, eating dinner, or doing something that required us to put him down.

Not anymore! haha

Here is a picture from about ten minutes ago. Aidyn woke up at 4:00pm to eat. Afterwards he played on his playmat while I cut his fingernails and then sat in his bouncy seat while I cleaned up his bottle and updated some of our blog. We have to be at church in 30 minutes and so when I went to lay him on the bed so I could get dressed...here's what happened:

He was NOT happy to be put down! As soon as I would walk over to him to tell him I was almost ready, he would quieten (sp?) down. Seriously, all I did was put jeans on and a tshirt...not like I was re-doing makeup, "fixing" my hair, or anything like that, haha. He literally went into scream mode within seconds.

I tried getting a picture since most people are always saying, "I really have never heard him cry or get upset. Are you sure he does? Maybe he just fusses or gets whiney." So I tried getting "proof", haha...but even when I got close enough for a picture he calmed down because he thought I was going to pick him up. He is definately S-P-O-I-L-E-D.
As I type this, we are in our "comptuer" position. I am sitting with my legs crossed, feet propped up on the desk, and him sitting in my lap against my legs. He now has fallen asleep. He's rotten to the core! :)

1 comments:

Meg said...

awww he's adorable. I'm sorry he's getting spoiled but it's so sweet too!!

PS - We have the same bedding!!