CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today was a busy, beautiful, and sunny day. Aidyn spent his first Easter making his "holiday rounds" with both families - Ben's family and mine. We started our day at church where Ben's family attends and Ben is the youth minster. That is where Aidyn got his picture taken with Haley and Laurel.


After church, we went to Ben's parents house for lunch. While there, Aidyn also got his picture taken with Bella, a little Yorkshire Terrier puppy. She was just the perfect size for him...if onle she woudn't grow any bigger.

After lunch, we headed to my aunt's house. After we all ate lunch, or everyone else did...we had already eaten, it was time for a little softball. All my cousins are really big into sports and had brought their softball gloves, bats, and balls. I think it ended up being 6 on 6. The teams went from my 9yr old cousin Chase, to my grandmother's husband who is a minster and probably in his 60s. Needless to say, we had some good laughs.




Due to my lack of athletic abilities, I was a sidelines cheer leader and jumped on the trampoline with my younger cousin, Joni. Fortunately I was successful in my bladder control! Apparently you "aren't the same" after having a baby and my mom and two aunts couldn't wait for me to try out the trampoline. Luckily, I was able to diappoint them. :)

0 comments: