CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Day

Aidyn had a busy day today. After getting up, we spent the morning and afternoon just being lazy. When Ben got home from school, I asked him to watch Aidyn for a few minutes so I could take a shower. Afterwards I was going to run his suit to the dry cleaners. Instead, Ben offered to just take Aidyn on with him to weighlifting practice for football. Ofcourse I said, sure!

After being at weighlifting for about 45 minutes, Aidyn came home and took a nap. Then he spent some time outside in his swing while I worked on pulling weeds and cutting down some bushes in the front yard.

Next, after a nice long nap Aidyn's Mom-mom (my mom) came over for dinner and a visit. Aidyn slept through our entire dinner. My mom was disappointed that he was asleep when she arrived, but luckily he woke up once we had the kitchen cleaned up.

Ben has been working on a project for his principal and needed a picture of the school. So, after dinner we put Aidyn in his stroller and we all walked up to the school - a little less than a mile from our house probably.


Aidyn did really well until we got to the school. He got the hiccups so Ben and I ended up taking turns carrying him while the other pushed the stroller. We put him back in the stroller on the way home, but he ended up getting fussy so my mom carried him the rest of the way.


Once home, we had about 30 minutes until it was time for him to eat. I gave Aidyn a bath while my mom took some pictures. He loves his baths! Then it was time for his bottle and bed time. Whew, what a day!

0 comments: