CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nature Sights

I took some pictures on our walk of some of the sites we saw and forgot to add them to the previous post. Anyhow...here they are.

There were 4 turtles on this log as we approached, but the closer I got to take a picture...2 of the smaller ones jumped off. You should be able to see the big one closer to the water and a smaller baby turtle on up about a foot. You can't see its head, just the shell.


Here is a HUGE fish that was in one of the ponds It's the dark shadow in the middle of the picture if you can't tell. It was probably 2-3ft long. I'm not really sure. I just know it was big!

Just some running water heading down the creek...

Here is a duck we saw as it was bathing itself. Every time I tried taking its picture, it would hide its head...however, I swear its there somewhere!

0 comments: