CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Aidyn's Piggy Bank

If you have been following our blog for a while, you may remember Aidyn's 180 lb, 4-legged visitor, Agnus in April. Agnus is going to be a big sister in June to my friend Aimee's daughter, Mattilda.

When Aimee and her husband, Matt, came in to visit their families (they live in Nashville), they took me out for a "Mommy Afternoon". It was a fun afternoon. I left Aidyn with my dad so I could have some "relaxing mommy time". We went to lunch and then to a pottery place where we all painted a piece of pottery. Aimee painted a piggy bank for Mattilda's room, Matt painted a plate with their family name, and I painted a piggy bank for Aidyn.

Well, actually it's a football bank. It was ready two weeks ago and the two times I went by to pick it up, they were closed. We finally got it this weekend.

0 comments: