CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pulling Weeds and Yard Work

Since we do not have any trees for shade in our yard, I had to leave Aidyn on the side porch the other day while I worked in the yard and pulled some weeds. It was quite warm out, but there was a nice, cool breeze while he relaxed in his swing. He did pretty good until it was lunch time.

He started getting fussy, so I left him in his swing while I ran inside to wash my hands. Since I'd been pulling on weeds and other plants (even though I had gloves on)...I didn't want to touch him with dirty hands just incase something I had pulled up or accidently touched was poison ivy or something else.

By the time I got back outside, he was practically screaming. I kept waiting on a neighbor to come out and see what a awful mom I was to leave a crying baby in a swing outside by himself, haha.

0 comments: