CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Taking it Easy

Ben took Aidyn shopping this afternoon for Mother's Day. Since his last bath was Thursday afternoon, we gave him a bath this morning before they left. After putting lotion on Aidyn's head to help with the cradle cap, I had to leave the towel hoodie on his head to keep him from scratching or rubbing it all off. He played on his playmat for quite a while so I could clip his toenails and fingernails. I've never seen nails that grow so dang fast!

When I left the room to get his clothes, he had fallen asleep. I didn't have the hand covers on, so luckily his head was still covered. As you can see, once again he went to sleep rubbing his head.

I put his pants on and then got tickled looking at him asleep. He looks like a "real man" taking a nap with his pants on and no shirt, haha. He's such a little (kinda chunk actually, haha) cutie!

3 comments:

Conner Chronicles said...

that is the cutest thing I have seen! PRECIOUS!

Sarah said...

Tim wanted me to let you know that he looks like a little Ramsey :)

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

Why a Ramsey? Tell Tim he's crazy! :)