CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Videos

I have several videos we have taken of Aidyn with our camcorder that we got for Christmas. However, I can't seem to figure out how to get the videos to upload onto our computer. I've read the manual, followed the directions, and nothing. It's very frustrating.


Yesterday afternoon when Aidyn was in a such a good mood, I got two videos of him sitting in the chair and talking to me. They aren't anything fascinating, but ofcourse I think they're totally cute! These were taken with my digital camera. When he started talking I thought, "Hey...my camera has a video mode. I know how to upload onto the computer with it!" So I grabbed my camera.



Hopefully we'll get the video camera figured out soon!

0 comments: