CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Tired Boy

Well, just an update from last week's post. Aidyn normally sleeps about an hour (sometimes a little more, sometimes less) inbetween each feeding. Last Friday we left my school at 1:45pm. He slept from the time he got in the car until 5:00pm!!! I couldn't believe it. He was supposed to eat at 4:30pm, but I figured if he was sleeping that much, he must've been exhuasted!

I fell asleep on his boppy. Towards the end of his nap he started sqirming and I just knew he was going to wake up. Nope. However, he managed to wiggle his way off the boppy and onto the couch, flat on his back. Here are some pics. I have no idea how he managed to stay awake through all his "moving" from the stroller to the car seat, to the car, home, walking inside the house, out of the car seat and onto his boppy, and eventually onto the couch. He must take after his daddy!


As you can see, he isn't even laying on the boppy here. He's actually down "inside" of it.

0 comments: