CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Boy Bath

Aidyn has officially outgrown the "hammock" thing that he has been using in his bath tub.

This bath tub is plastic with a little, angled seat in the back that reclines. It came with a hammock that straped over the tub for newborns. The past few times we've given Aidyn his bath, either his head sticks up past the back of the hammock, or...even funnier - his head is on the head rest, but his legs and feet hang over the edge of the hammock and over the edge of the tub as well. He looks like the pictures of really tall guys asleep in small beds with their feet hanging off, haha.

So, we finally took the hammock out and set him in his tub. He did great! Keep in mind though that even though there is no one holding him in the picture, I did not leave him sitting there alone. Ben was standing next to me while I took the picture. I don't think Aidyn could have gone anywhere, since he would have been able to "jump" with his butt over the seat and down into the larger part where his legs are. But even still, I had Ben there just incase.

Our only problem...he LOVES baths (and always has), but now he has found that he can kick his legs and move his arms and make splashes. I haven't figured out if its the splashing water he likes or the reaction he gets, which is usually me screaming and laughing because water goes EVERYWHERE!!!


I tried getting a picture of the wall with water running down it, but I'm not so sure you can see it very well.

0 comments: