CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Babies Galore!

On Saturday, I threw a baby shower for my friend Aimee (with my mom's help and her mom's help). Aimee is due the end of June. Her daughter's name is Mattilda, named after her daddy, Matt. I think it's a super cute idea! We had a good time and Aimee got lots of great things! I can't wait to meet Mattilda.

Aimee and her husband live in Nashville, or actually right outside of "the city" in a small town, but are planning on moving back home soon. I hope soon is sooner than later. I can't wait for Mattilda and Aidyn to grow up together!

Another friend of mine, Cassi, is also due the end of June...same due date as Aimee's. Two more of our teachers at school are also pregnant (due in July and October). And there is a girl on my street that is due the beginning of June (very soon). After her son is born, that will make 4 babies on our street since January 26th when Aidyn was born. There must be something in the water!

0 comments: