CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Scary dogs!

After my tenure reception last week, I was sitting on my parents' back porch with them. My dog (the black one, Malachi) and my brother's dog (the tan one, Peanut) began playing. My mom copied the pictures into a file for me and I didn't realize until I got home how mean MY DOG looks. Poor Malachi! He is precious, and looks so vicious with his teeth in some of these pictures! I just had to share.

Malachi is a mut. I tell everyone he's a Lab and Chow mix. His face and hair is like a Lab or Retriever, but some of his coloring (and especially his tongue) is like a Chow. I got him when I was in college after my 16 yr old cat died. He has lived at my parents' ever since.

Peanut is a Boxer and Pittbull mix. When my brother first got him, it scared me knowing his breed. He was a new puppy, and the goofiest thing we'd ever seen. He is a beast now, but still goofy and super sweet. I forget sometimes that he's still a puppy (1 yr old) because he's so big. When Aaron moved back home last year, Peanut moved in also.


Look at Malachi's teeth! Oh my goodness!



All done and shaking hands. They are good friends! ;)

0 comments: