CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Yardsale Toy

Aidyn tried out his new toy lastnight while I was cooking dinner. Ben was still at football and I had to get started on dinner. Aidyn had just eaten and been changed, but he was NOT interested in laying on his Boppy. Nor the playmat, swing, or Bumbo seat. Ugh! So...

Even though I haven't had a change to really clean it, we tried his new "walker". It came from a friend at church, so I knew it wasn't really dirty. It had just been in their attic and needs to be wiped down good. Since Aidyn can't really pull anything on it into his mouth, I wasn't worried.

He loved it! (For about 15 minutes) and then he'd had enouth. Since he can hold his head up great, but not support his back yet, I had to stuff one of his blankets down in the seat with him to support his back and tummy. Hopefully he'll be sitting up within the next 2-3 months and he'll be able to enjoy this new toy even more!


0 comments: