CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Future Ball Player

My parents will be out of town on Mother's Day, so we ate dinner with them this past Sunday. Just incase you were wondering...they'll be on a cruise in the western Caribbean. Lucky, huh? I sure hope the weather is MUCH nicer than it's been here the past several days. After a week of beautiful weather and high temps, all we've seen lately is clouds and rain. Yuck!

But anyhow. Before going to dinner on Sunday, Ben and I stopped by the Mall to pick up a few items I needed. While there Ben insisted that he had found this great thing that Aidyn HAD to have...because he NEEDED it. Haha...did you know a 3 month old has items he HAS to have from the Mall because he NEEDS them? Haha...me either.

When I followed Ben into the shoe store, he showed me a Michael Jordan "set". Ben LOVES Michael Jordan. The set had a tabogan, onesie, and booties. The box says the size is 0-6 months. Now...you probably know that nothing can be sized 0-6 months. If it fits a newborn it definately is not going to fit a 6 month old baby.

As we were getting home from the dr today, Ben sent me a text message to try the outfit on him to see if it fits. So after Aidyn woke up and ate, he tried on his new outfit. The hat fit, the onsesie was still a little big, and I didn't even bother trying the booties...pretty sure they are definately too small. Here's Aidyn sporting his new "ball'n" outfit...



I guess he's ready to play! All he needs now is a basketball and the ability to walk, run, dribble, and shoot! I'm sure he'll be learning to play before long. With a coach as a dad, he'll probably be learning before he'd even like, haha.

0 comments: