CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Crochet

I've never played Crochet...well, until our Memorial Day wkend cookout (on Saturday).

Since Ben was going to be out of town, I had already invited some friends over tonight to watch the new season premire of Jon & Kate plus 8. My dad had golf plans on Monday, so my parents had a cookout on Saturday evening.

All of my mom's family came (except for 1 aunt and her family). Apparently my dad claims to be the "Crochet Champ" and he wanted to see who else he could beat. If you know Ben very well, you'll know that he's SUPER competitve and that doesn't even truely explain it. Ha. I mean, super super super competitive!

So, when my dad mentioned that he was the champ, Ben took that as his invite to play. ;) It ended up being my dad (48 yrs old), Ben (26), me (26), and my 3 cousins Courtney (12), Chase (11), and Joni (9).

It came down to the wire at one point between my dad and Ben, and ofcourse Daddy was beginning to sweat. :) Buuuut, he did win, again. We had a good time playing, and I loved spending some time with a few of my cousins. Here are a few pics our of game:

Just getting started here.



Halfway through the game. I was "stuck" in the back of the group with the kids most of the time. I wasn't very good. :)



My dad headed towards his victory.

0 comments: