CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thank You "Doctors"!

I felt very good last week when I watched "The Doctors" tv show. They were talking about issues parents needed to be aware of with illnesses, starting solids, milestones, achievement, etc. You name it, they probably discussed it at some point.

I was very excited, though, to see them talk about the benefits of feeding babies avocado. The nutrionists on the show (a guest) explained how avocado is very high calorie and good for babies. It isn't high calorie like a candy bar, soda, or fast food meal...obviously...but full of very healthy calories. This made me feel even better about starting Aidyn on this particular food. I still haven't figured out if it's a fruit or vegetable. Fruit since it has seeds on the inside and grows from a tree? Doesn't it grow on a tree or bush? Haha...shoot, I don't even know. That's pretty pathetic. But anyways.

Here are a few more pics of Aidyn's avocado lunch today after his afternoon bottle. He is doing better about swallowing, but I also haven't been very consistent about giving him the food everyday. Now that we're on a "set schedule" (or have been on THIS particular schedule for 2 weeks now), I'm hoping to make this a regular thing...avocado after his lunch bottle everyday.





He had that stuff EVERYWHERE! It was on his chin, lips, cheeks, fists, clothes, bib, diaper, and even up his nose! It was definately time for a bath to get all cleaned up.

I can't believe he'll be 4 months old tomorrow!

0 comments: