CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hair Pictures

Well, just like I predicted, when I asked Ben to take my "before" picture...he rolled his eyes. Needless to say, he did it, but he thought I was being silly. So, for what it's worth, here's my hair before I got it cut tonight.

He took several pictures and I hate to say that this was the best one. When I got home he actually commented that he liked my hair and thought it looked good. Ben has never been the best at complimenting. He tries though. So that was good for him. He did actually volunteer to take the after shot, so I guess he "coming around". I got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed. It was great and very relaxing!

I started to go put make-up on and a nice shirt, haha, like the before/after shots of anything you see on TV. They always have no make-up, no smile, and a bland shirt on to begin with. Then they get dressed up, smile real big, and put make-up on for the afters. Even if the transformation isn't "oustanding", there's still a better difference, haha. But...I didn't. Hahaha (Good thing because I really would have gotten an eyeroll from that, ha)

Ben snapped this wonderful shot as I was trying to read the people article on Jon & Kate plus 8...that's another post of it's own.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see it tomorrow!! Mom

Meg said...

Love it!

Oh and what's the story on Jon and Kate plus 8?? I see all the magazine covers but I've never read any of the articles!

Sarah said...

Looks good! Us mommies definitely deserve cute (and short) hairdos