CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

On a (complete) Roll!

Yay, Aidyn!

Aidyn has been trying for a few weeks to turn over, but only makes it to his side. Or...he'll get almost over, but then his shoulder gets in the way. Well, not anymore! He finally figured out to just "heave" himself over really good, and he's able to get over his shoulder. He is so smart!

Aidyn rolled over (almost with no help) on Saturday at my parents' house. He finally did it this afternoon on his own while we were eating lunch after church. After his afternoon nap, I brought him upstairs with me to work on VBS fliers. He was on his mat. When I turned around he was laying on his tummy with his head up and looking around. I couldn't believe it! I ran to get my camera and turned him back over to see if he'd do it again. He did! (see the video below)

Since the video he has managed to roll over 4 more times! Looks like I'm going to have to find somewhere new to put him while I take a shower. Hmmm....

*Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom first.

Stay tuned for pictures from the Crawfish Boil we attended lastnight! I have some pics, but I'm waiting on a friend to email me some that he took.

1 comments:

Meg said...

That's adorable! Yay! What a big boy! Congrats!!