CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Exhasuted

Aidyn and I got up this morning with a busy day ahead of us...or busier than normal.

He ate dinner at 10:30pm lastnight (at the softball fields where Ben was playing church league softball). Slept the 30 min. ride home and was happy, awake, alert, and ready to "play" when we got home. So, Ben played with him until midnight and we all went to bed. He woke up at 4am, our new normal, ate and went back to bed. Woke up at 7am, not hungry - again, so came to bed with me and slept until 9:30am. He still wasn't hungry then, so I got in the shower. (See the post below about his play time while I was in the shower.) He finally agreed to eat at 10:30am (still, our new normal) and off we went.

We had to run by the post office, get gas, pick up lunch, and meet my friends for recess at school. Haha...my teacher friends, obviously. :) After recess, we all ate lunch together and I got some things from my classroom that I needed to start making preparations for next fall.

We left school, went by the country club to check out a room I'll be using tomorrow for a friend's baby shower (that her in-laws reserved for us to use), and stopped by Wal-mart on the way home. We left school at 1:45pm and the poor guy is STILL asleep. It's now 4:25pm and he should be eating in about 5 minutes. I hope he wakes up so we can stay on schedule.

He's had a busy day seeing lots of fun kids at school (my kids from last year and this year, plus lots of teachers) and been running around town. Still out cold in his boppy...

0 comments: