CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Hairdo!

Tonight I am skipping church (shame, shame...I know) and getting my hair cut! Ben is the youth minister at our church, so I feel bad when I'm not there or doing something else. But, I've been dying to get my hair cut for weeks now, and finally they were able to fit me in. Right now my hair is shoulder length and I'm ready for something new.

My plan is to get a short (about chin lengthed) layered bob-style hair cut. I hope that makes sense, haha. I can't wait! I go at 6:15pm this evening and I am very excited! I promised a friend I would take a before/after picture. I assured her that I am going to make Ben take my picture before I leave. I know he will, he'll just probably roll his eyes and laugh at me in the process, ha.

Oh well...who cares? I'm just glad to finally get a new do! :)

0 comments: