CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Returning Visitor

Well, Mr. Cradle Cap himself came back yesterday. We applied steriod cream lastnight and the ointment today. Aidyn has begun scratching at it already. Let's hope the steriod cream works this time. If not, we have his 4 month check up in 13 days. Looks like we may be back before then.

He also didn't have a good day today. I can't decide if it's still the teething issue like we thought or he just doesn't feel well. He is supposed to be eating more, and he actually ate less today. A few times he ate 5oz, but mostly 4oz and once only 3oz. Ugh!

He did better with the spit up, but then because he's eating more...I swear I think he's spitting up more. Who knows. I'm going to give him until Sunday (that's definately 3-4 days) and try some avocado if he still isn't sleeping. Today he didn't want to eat or sleep and so the result has been a very cranky baby all day. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

It's 9:45pm and he's in the bed (even though he should eat again at 10:30pm), so I'm going to lay down myself. I think this is a record.

0 comments: